Building Resilient Aviation Professionals (LIVE virtual classroom)
About the course
3-day (9 hours) LIVE virtual classroom course
Did you know that you can train your brain to respond positively so that you can more easily manage uncertainty, reducing your stress levels and enhancing your productivity? The techniques and practice of mindfulness taught in this course will provide you with the tools to enable you to be resilient and sharpen your focus on the important things by reducing the tendency for your mind to wander.
The aviation sector is not alone in going through uncertain times with process and structural changes for the foreseeable future. We are under pressure to perform in our jobs, be constantly connected in today's “always-on” culture and are in information overload. There is a direct link between attention and results, and in a reality where we will be working with fewer resources, you need to see beyond current circumstances and choose what you pay attention to and what you do not so you can be successful at work and in your personal life.
Course Code: TALH-07-VC
- The live sessions of this virtual classroom course are delivered by an official IATA Instructor.
- The course will take you approximately 9 hours to complete and be held over 3 consecutive days.
- There will be 1 live interactive virtual classroom session per day, each session will be 180 minutes.
- The live sessions will require your participation, with multiple Q&A sessions and additional time spent on self-study material including projects, research, additional reading and videos.
- Student performance will be based on an assessment.
Please verify your hardware, software and network to support your upcoming course with IATA Training.
- Recommended level is Entry-level and Intermediate.
- The recommended level of language proficiency is ICAO Operational Level 4 for courses in English or the equivalent level for other languages.
How to register
To arrange in-house training for your company: Complete the in-house training request form or contact the salesperson in your region.
We schedule our virtual classroom courses through one of 3 virtual venues, each in a different time zone for your convenience. For more information, please visit our page on virtual classroom timing or contact our Customer Portal.
Please check the exact schedule of each class below (View more details) and click ‘Register’.
View more details
View fewer details
Virtual Session EMEA (IATA)
27 - 29 September, 2022
Register before 27 Jun, 2022 to take advantage of the 20% Early Bird discount (only for payment by credit card or ICH)*. The price below includes this discount. *Terms apply
Please register by 13 Sep
All prices are before tax and include applicable discounts.
Class no: 149370
What you will learn
Upon completing this course you will be able to:
- Discuss mindfulness and the importance of introducing mindfulness at work
- Build resilience
- Enhance your emotional intelligence
- Introduce mental strategies in your day to day work to improve focus and attention
- Implement tools and techniques to improve performance
- Introduce a mindfulness culture in your organization
The key topics that are covered during this course include:
- What is mindfulness
- How to build resilience
- Emotional intelligence
- Mental strategies to increase focus and attention
- Workplace techniques to improve performance
- How to introduce a mindfulness culture in your organization
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
An IATA Certificate of Completion is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 70% or higher on an assessment. A special distinction is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 90% or higher.
This course is a step toward earning an IATA Diploma in:
General Aviation Management Diploma
Develop and implement efficient operational solutions, while simultaneously ensuring the strategic renewal of your organization.