Welcome to the IATA Training Center in Dakar!
Dakar is the capital and largest city of Senegal. Dakar’s harbour is one of the best in western Africa, protected by the limestone cliffs of the cape and by a system of breakwaters. This vibrant city is famous for its lively markets and rich musical culture.
Dakar Training Center
The IATA Training Center in Dakar is located in the IATA Central and West Africa office. The best way to travel to the Training Center is by taxi from the airport.
IATA Central and West Africa office
Mezzanine of the shopping Gallery «LA ROTONDE»
Amadou Assane Ndoye x Saint Michel street
Senegal - Plateau
An Internet connection and printers are available for your use.
Please contact our team in Geneva for more information about Dakar or our courses:
Geneva Training Center
Route de l'Aéroport 33
P.O. Box 416
1215 Geneva 15 Airport
Tel.: +1 (514) 390 6777
Special hotel rates are available at hotels near our training center. You will receive all reservation details once you have registered for a course.
We are happy to assist you with planning leisure activities during your stay. Visit the official website to make the most of your visit to Dakar.
- Please check your national quarantine rules and any travel restrictions before traveling internationally to our Training Center.
- You may be required to complete a health questionnaire on arrival at the Reception of the Training Center.
- Please note that we have enhanced safety measures in our Training Centers.
- You may be required to wear a mask while you are in the Training Center.
- Please note that IATA is not able to influence local authorities/immigration to grant visas or border entry.