Welcome to the IATA Training Center in Lagos!
Lagos is a major African financial centre and an economic hub of Nigeria at large. Lagos is a vibrant mega-city whose pulse is felt as wide as its influence reaches, a discovery of opportunities at the heart of Africa.
Lagos Training Center
The IATA Training Center in Lagos is located in the IATA West and Central Africa office (in the South Atlantic Petroleum (Sapetro) Towers).
IATA West and Central Africa
Sapetro Towers 1
Adeola Odeku Street
An Internet connection and printers are available for your use.
Please contact our team in Geneva for more information about Lagos or our courses:
Geneva Training Center
Route de l'Aéroport 33
P.O. Box 416
1215 Geneva 15 Airport
Tel.: +1 (514) 390 6777
Special hotel rates are available at hotels near our training center. You will receive all reservation details once registered for a course.
We are happy assist you with planning leisure activities during your stay. Visit the official website for tourist activities in Lagos.
- Please check your national quarantine rules and any travel restrictions before traveling internationally to our Training Center.
- You may be required to complete a health questionnaire on arrival at the Reception of the Training Center.
- Please note that we have enhanced safety measures in our Training Centers.
- You may be required to wear a mask while you are in the Training Center.
- Please note that IATA is not able to influence local authorities/immigration to grant visas or border entry.