Crew Resource Management for Instructors (CRMI) (classroom)
You can also take this course online in a LIVE virtual classroom setting:
Did you know that in the past 4 years, 297 participants from 58 countries have taken this course with IATA?
About the course
3-day (24 hours) classroom course
This train-the-trainer course lets you practice teaching techniques that will make your crew resource management (CRM) training effective and motivating for your students. You will review how to prepare a lesson, how to adapt your training delivery for adult learners, and how to evaluate students. Throughout the course, you will be asked to present mini lessons, receiving valuable feedback from our experienced instructor and your classmates.
This course is available at IATA Training Centers and Regional Training Partner locations, and on-demand as in-house training.
Course code: TALS-43
- This classroom course provides 3 days (24 hours) of instruction delivered by an official IATA Instructor.
- Student performance will be based on an assessment.
Participants should have prior knowledge of
Crew Resources Management or Human Factors.
- Recommended level is Intermediate and Advanced.
- The recommended level of language proficiency is ICAO Operational Level 4 for courses in English or the equivalent level for other languages.
How to register
To arrange in-house training for your company: Complete the in-house training request form or contact the salesperson in your region.
1 additional classes are scheduled
View more details
View fewer details
Singapore, Singapore (IATA)
9 - 11 November, 2022
Register before 09 Aug, 2022 to take advantage of the 20% Early Bird discount (only for payment by credit card or ICH)*. The price below includes this discount. *Terms apply
Please register by 19 Oct
All prices are before tax and include applicable discounts.
Class no: 148825
What you will learn
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Describe why CRM training delivery is different to other training
- Prepare a lesson plan
- Identify the needs of adult learners
- Identify CRM facilitation techniques
- Integrate CRM training with other subjects
- Evaluate CRM training for effectiveness
- Deliver a CRM training session
The key topics that are covered during this course include:
- Why is CRM training different?
- Lesson plan overview
- Facilitation techniques
- Integrated CRM
- Evaluate CRM training sessions
- Practical course delivery-CRM related presentation
- Interactive exercises
- Case Studies
- Practice your training skills in the class
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
- CRM professionals
- Pilots and cabin crew
- Flight instructors
- Safety managers
An IATA Certificate of Completion is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 70% or higher on all exercises and exams. A special distinction is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 90% or higher.
This course is a step toward earning an IATA Diploma in:
Safety Management for Airlines Diploma
Gain a complete and updated knowledge on the current safety management issues and best practices.