Crew Resource Management for Instructors (CRMI) - (Classroom, 3 days)
Some of these topics are also explored in the following virtual classroom course:
This train-the-trainer course lets you practice teaching techniques that will make your crew resource management (CRM) training effective and motivating for your students. You will review how to prepare a lesson, how to adapt your training delivery for adult learners, and how to evaluate students. Throughout the course, you will be asked to present mini-lessons, receiving valuable feedback from our experienced instructor and your classmates.
This course is available at IATA Training Centers and Regional Training Partner locations, and on-demand as in-house training.
Course code: TALS-43
- This classroom course provides 3 days (24 hours) of instruction delivered by an official IATA Instructor.
- Student performance will be based on an assessment
- There are no prerequisites for this course
- Recommended level is Intermediate
- The recommended level of language proficiency is ICAO Operational Level 4 for courses in English or the equivalent level for other languages.
How to register
- To attend a class scheduled at one of our training centers: Register early and save up to 20%! Please read the Terms for the early bird discount. The discount will be calculated at the time of payment.
- To arrange in-house training for your company: Complete the in-house training request form or contact the salesperson in your region.
View more details
View fewer details
Turkey, Istanbul (TKAA-RTP)
16 - 18 December, 2020
Please register by 25 Nov
All prices are before tax. Class no: 117309
This class is offered in cooperation with Turkish Airlines
Aviation Academy. The regional price applies to residents of Turkey.
For information and to register, please contact:
Turkish Airlines Aviation Academy
Ataturk Airport; Gate B 34149 Yesilkoy
Phone: +90 (212) 463 63 63 - 12360 - 14257 - 13101
Benefit from the Early Bird discount of 20% if you register 3 months prior to the course start date or USD100 if you register 3 weeks prior to the course start date.
What you will learn
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Establish a robust CRM training program, applying sound training theory
- Develop CRM training with the purpose of driving behavioral change
- Review FAA and EU ORO Part-ORO - Organization Requirements for Air Operations regulatory requirements for CRM training
- Assess organizational requirements for CRM training
- Identify the right training methods and techniques to use for different classes
- Deliver a CRM presentation
- CRM training regulatory requirements
- Trainer qualifications
- The adult learner
- Preparing and planning your training
- Training methods and techniques
- Practical course delivery
- Practice your trainer skills in front of the class
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
- CRM professionals
- Pilots and cabin crew
- Flight instructors
- Safety managers
An IATA Certificate of Completion is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 70% or higher on all exercises and exams. A special distinction is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 90% or higher.
This course is a step toward earning an IATA Diploma in: