Did you know that in the past 5 years, 326 participants from 67 countries have taken this course with IATA?
3-day (24 hours) classroom course
p>This train-the-trainer course lets you practice teaching techniques that will make your crew resource management (CRM) training effective and motivating for your students. You will review how to prepare a lesson, how to adapt your training delivery for adult learners, and how to evaluate students. Throughout the course, you will be asked to present mini-lessons, receiving valuable feedback from our experienced instructor and your classmates.
Course code: TALS-43
Participants should have prior knowledge of
Crew Resources Management or Human Factors.
- Recommended level is Intermediate and Advanced.
- The recommended level of language proficiency is ICAO Operational Level 4 for courses in English or the equivalent level for other languages.
How to register
To arrange in-house training for your company, please complete the in-house training request form or contact the Training Specialist in your region.
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Describe why CRM training delivery is different to other training
- Prepare a lesson plan
- Identify the needs of adult learners
- Identify CRM facilitation techniques
- Integrate CRM training with other subjects
- Evaluate CRM training for effectiveness
- Deliver a CRM training session
The key topics that are covered during this course include:
- Why is CRM training different?
- Lesson plan overview
- Facilitation techniques
- Integrated CRM
- Evaluate CRM training sessions
- Practical course delivery-CRM related presentation
- Interactive exercises
- Case Studies
- Practice your training skills in the class
This course is recommended for:
- CRM professionals
- Pilots and cabin crew
- Flight instructors
- Safety managers
An IATA Certificate of Completion is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 70% or higher on all exercises and exams. A special distinction is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 90% or higher.