Introduction to BSPlink (e-learning)
Explore Billing and Settlement Plan (BSP) reporting and remittance processes and BSPLink user functionality. This module will enable travel agent users to explain what BSPlink is, access manuals and newsletters in BSPlink, access the BSPlink portal, understand basic and enhanced access to BSPlink, access e-mail alerts, manage sub users, download reports and files and communications from BSP and airlines.
Please note that you can purchase this module on its own or you can purchase the IATA BSP Essentials for Travel Agents course, which includes this module.
Course code: TTTG-44
Considerable discounts are available for multiple purchases (30+ users) of this course. Please contact us for more information.
- This e-learning module requires approximately 4 hours of study, to be completed within 6 months.
- After the enrollment validity expires, the users will not have access to the course content and will not be able to take the exam/assessment.
- The recommended level for this course is Entry-level.
- Student performance will be based on an exam/assessment. Please refer to the Exam/Assessment Information below for more details.
Important: Please note that if you are purchasing courses for more than one person, you must create a User Account for each individual. Registration and payment must be done through each User Account. You cannot use one User Account to purchase courses for multiple individuals. However, you may pay for multiple individuals by one credit card or bank transfer through each individual’s User Account. If you pay by bank transfer, please attach a copy of the bank transfer issued by the sender’s bank to each individual’s order.
Course fee by user
What you will learn
Upon completing this module you will have the skills to:
Understand how BSPlink works
Discern the access levels to BSPlink
Access reports and communication from BSPlink
Benefits of Basic and Enhanced access
IP address configuration and email settings
BSP Billing Reports
Who should attend
This module is recommended for:
Finance staff members
Upon successful completion of the exam/assessment, you will be awarded a Certificate that you can print for your records.
Please read the General Information on self-study exams.
- Exam Delivery Method: Non-supervised online-based exam. The exam can be taken at any time at your convenience.
- Exam Format: Multiple choice questions
- Number of questions: 25
- Time Allowance: 2 hours
- Passing Grade: 70% correct answers
- Number of exam attempts: 1