Monitoring, Reporting and Verification (MRV) Requirements Under CORSIA (Classroom)
Some of these topics are also explored in the following virtual classroom course:
Over 2 days you will gain an excellent overview of fuel monitoring, reporting and verification (MRV) requirements under CORSIA. The course will help airlines subject to CORSIA put in place robust procedures to comply with CORSIA and ensure that accurate data is collected. It will also provide a thorough overview of aviation-specific emissions monitoring and data management processes to authorities and other specialists who are new to the subject or who wish to develop their expertise.
This course is available at IATA Training Centers and Regional Training Partner locations, and on-demand as in-house training.
Course Code: TALL-25
- This classroom course provides 2 days (16 hours) of instruction delivered by an official IATA Instructor.
- Student performance will be based on an assessment
- There are no prerequisites for this course
- Recommended level is Entry-level and Intermediate
- The recommended level of language proficiency is ICAO Operational Level 4 for courses in English or the equivalent level for other languages.
How to register
- To attend a class scheduled at one of our training centers: Register early and save up to 20%! Please read the Terms for the early bird discount. The discount will be calculated at the time of payment.
- To arrange in-house training for your company: Complete the in-house training request form or contact the salesperson in your region.
There are no scheduled classes at the moment
What you will learn
Upon completing this course you will be able to:
Describe fuel monitoring, reporting and verification (MRV) requirements under CORSIA
- Identify airline-specific data required for emissions reporting together with data sources
- Explain emissions monitoring and data management processes
- Demonstrate how to perform an internal audit
- Applicability of CORSIA MRV
- Fuel monitoring methods
- Data management
- Verification requirements
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
- Airlines: environmental, audit and fuel specialists
- Authorities: aviation and environment agencies
- Environmental specialists
An IATA Certificate of Completion is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 70% or higher on an assessment. A special distinction is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 90% or higher.