Monitoring, Reporting and Verification (MRV) Requirements Under CORSIA (LIVE virtual classroom)
These topics and more are covered in greater detail in the following traditional classroom course:
Over 2 days you will gain an excellent overview of fuel monitoring, reporting and verification (MRV) requirements under CORSIA. The course will help airlines subject to CORSIA put in place robust procedures to comply with CORSIA and ensure that accurate data is collected. It will also provide a thorough overview of aviation-specific emissions monitoring and data management processes to authorities and other specialists who are new to the subject or who wish to develop their expertise.
Course Code: TALL-25-VC
- The live sessions of this virtual classroom course are delivered by an official IATA Instructor.
- The course will take you approximately 12 hours to complete and be held over 2 consecutive days.
- There will be 2 live interactive virtual classroom sessions per day, each session will be 90 minutes.
- The live sessions will require your participation, with multiple Q&A sessions and additional time spent on self-study material including projects, research, additional reading and videos
- Student performance will be based on an assessment
Please verify your hardware, software and network to support your upcoming course with IATA Training
- There are no prerequisites for this course
- Recommended level is Entry-level and Intermediate
- The recommended level of language proficiency is ICAO Operational Level 4 for courses in English or the equivalent level for other languages.
How to register
To arrange in-house training for your company: Complete the in-house training request form or contact the salesperson in your region.
We schedule our virtual classroom courses through one of 3 virtual venues, each in a different time zone for your convenience. For more information, please visit our page on virtual classroom timing or contact our Customer Portal.
Please check the exact schedule of each class below (View more details) and click ‘Register’.
View more details
View fewer details
Virtual Session EMEA (IATA)
7 - 8 April, 2021
Register before 17 Mar, 2021 to take advantage of the USD100 Early Bird discount. The price below includes this discount.
Please register by 24 Mar
All prices are before tax. Class no: 132352
What you will learn
Upon completing this course you will be able to:
Describe fuel monitoring, reporting and verification (MRV) requirements under CORSIA
- Identify airline-specific data required for emissions reporting together with data sources
- Explain emissions monitoring and data management processes
- Demonstrate how to perform an internal audit
- Applicability of CORSIA MRV
- Fuel monitoring methods
- Data management
- Verification requirements
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
- Airlines: environmental, audit and fuel specialists
- Authorities: aviation and environment agencies
- Environmental specialists
An IATA Certificate of Completion is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 70% or higher on an assessment. A special distinction is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 90% or higher.