Repricing Exchanges and Reissues (Classroom, 4 days)
Some of these topics are also explored in the following virtual classroom course:
Develop your ability to recognize ticketing entries and handle voluntary and involuntary e-ticket alterations.
This course is available at IATA Training Centers and Regional Training Partner locations, and on-demand as in-house training.
Course code: TALF-54
- This classroom course provides 4 days (32 hours) of instruction delivered by an official IATA Instructor.
- Student performance will be based on an assessment
- There are no prerequisites for this course
- Recommended level is Advanced
- The recommended level of language proficiency is ICAO Operational Level 4 for courses in English or the equivalent level for other languages.
How to register
- To attend a class scheduled at one of our training centers: Register early and save up to 20%! Please read the Terms for the early bird discount. The discount will be calculated at the time of payment.
- To arrange in-house training for your company: Complete the in-house training request form or contact the salesperson in your region.
There are no scheduled classes at the moment
What you will learn
On completion of this course you will be able to:
Apply the latest exchange/reissue and netting procedures
Manage Miscellaneous Charges Orders (MCOs) in an electronic environment
Handle different refund requests
Determine when endorsements are necessary in an electronic ticketing environment
Re-price tickets using either historical or current fares and exchange
Changes in fares and rules/fare guarantee
Monetary ticketing entries
Voluntary rerouting (totally unused tickets and partially used tickets)
Exchange/Reissues: with ADC / No Additional Collection (ADC) / with refundable balance
Accepting MCO/MPD/EMDs for additional payment
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
Sales and ticketing executives
Fares and ticketing instructors
Senior interline billing specialists
An IATA Certificate of Completion is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 70% or higher on all exercises and exams. A special distinction is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 90% or higher.