Social Media Strategy for the Travel Industry - eLearning
Whether you are a home-based travel agent or working at a large travel agency, social media as a marketing tool can help you attract and retain a large customer pool in their niche or market. In this course, you will learn how to define your marketing goals and target audience, create engaging content, determine your social media marketing budget and promote your travel business. These informed decisions allow you to focus your efforts on the right social media platforms and convert leads into sales. You will also explore how to create social media content that is consistent, meaningful and that reaches the desired audience across different platforms.
Course code: TTTG-69
- This self-study e-learning course requires approximately 2.5 hours of study, to be completed within 6 months from the purchase date (enrollment validity).
- After the enrollment validity expires, the users will not have access to the course content and will not be able to take the exam.
- The recommended level for this course is Entry-level and Intermediate.
- Student performance will be based on an examination. Please refer to the Exam Information below for more details.
Important: Please note that if you are purchasing courses for more than one person, you must create a User Account for each individual. Registration and payment must be done through each User Account. You cannot use one User Account to purchase courses for multiple individuals. However, you may pay for multiple individuals by one credit card or bank transfer through each individual’s User Account. If you pay by bank transfer, please attach a copy of the bank transfer issued by the sender’s bank to each individual’s order.
Reduced prices are available for multiple purchases of this course. Please Contact us for more information
Course fee by user
What you will learn
Upon completing this course you will have the skills to:
- Create a customized social media strategy
- Differentiate between major social media channels such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube
- Create engaging content to market your products and services
- Determine budget for your social media marketing activities
- Interpret analytics to track social media marketing progress
- Step-by-step guidance to create a social media strategy
- Creating your keywords and hashtags to be discoverable
- Developing a branding guide to create brand awareness
- Social media platform tips and best practices
- Developing customized content
- Analytics and ROI
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
- Students of travel and tourism courses
- Independent and home-based travel agents
- Agent working for small to large travel agencies
- Tour operators
Upon successful completion of the exam, you will be awarded an e-Certificate available for you to print for your records.
Please read the General Information on Self-study exams.
- Exam Method: Non-supervised online-based exam. Exam can be taken any time at your convenience.
- Exam Format: Multiple Choice questions
- Number of questions: 10
- Time Allowance: 30 minutes
- Passing Grade: 80% correct answers
- Number of exam attempts: 2