Printed training materials will be delivered within 10 to 15 business days upon payment confirmation by IATA Finance. The shipping carrier will email you a tracking number of the shipment when your study materials are shipped. Please follow the shipping carrier’s instructions to check the status of the shipments online and the scheduled delivery day. It is essential for you to contact your local shipping carrier immediately to rearrange the delivery or update your delivery preferences if you are not available to receive the shipments on the scheduled delivery day. If you have not received the tracking number within 15 business days of placing your order, please contact us through the IATA Customer Portal quoting your order number.
Electronic training materials (eTextbooks) will be available for download under the “My Booking” tab in your IATA Training User Account upon payment confirmation by IATA Finance. Once your order is confirmed, we recommended that you download the eTextbook as soon as possible. After you pass the exam, consume all exam attempts, or once your course enrollment validity expires, the eTextbook and any other files or links associated with your course enrollment will no longer be available on your User Account.
For the following courses:
- Accounting and Financial Management for Travel Agencies
- Aircraft Marshalling and Ramp Handling Signals
- Airport Emergency Response Awareness
- Aviation Law - Fundamentals
- Basic Airside Safety
- Dangerous Goods Regulations (DGR) for Handling and Loading Personnel
- Destination Geography
- Distribution and Airline Retailing with NDC
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Global Reporting Format (GRF) for Runway Surface Condition
- Geography in Travel Planning
- Ground Support Equipment – Return to Service
- Human Trafficking Awareness
- Overview of the Air Transportation System
- Security Management System - SeMS Competency Test
- Safety Management Systems - Fundamentals
Electronic learning materials will be accessible under the “My Booking” tab in your IATA Training User Account upon payment confirmation by IATA Finance,
For any other e-Learning course not listed above, access details to your e-Learning materials will be emailed to you within 5 business days upon payment confirmation by IATA Finance.
For Harvard ManageMentor© (HMM) courses, the instructions on self-registration will be available under the “My Booking” tab in your IATA Training User Account upon payment confirmation by IATA.
Please note: Any e-Learning materials associated with your course enrollment will no longer be available in your User Account once you pass the exam, consume all exam attempts, or your course enrollment validity expires. Access to the HMM© platform is valid for 6 months (enrollment validity) from the date access is provided.