IATA partners with academic institutions to offer training programs tailored for the aviation industry.
Our joint programs are designed for working professionals and offer a unique combination of academic and industry training.
Select a program below to see more details.
Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University, USA
- IATA-Embry-Riddle Aviation Management Certificate
- IATA-Embry Riddle Supply Chain Management Certificate
- IATA-Embry-Riddle US Aviation Law Diploma
Harvard Business Publishing, USA
- Aviation Leadership Development Program in collaboration with Harvard Business Publishing
- Aviation Strategy Execution Program in collaboration with Harvard Business Publishing
- Harvard ManageMentor© Leadership and Management Training Program
McGill University’s School of Continuing Studies
University of Geneva, Switzerland
- Advanced Studies (DAS) in Aviation Management
- Advanced Studies (CAS) in Environmental Sustainability in Aviation