IATA Consolidated Exchange Rates
Currency conversions made easy
Selling air tickets in multiple currencies with the most accurate exchange rates in the market can be exhausting. For interline tickets, you need to be consistent with the industry.
IATA Consolidated Exchange Rates (ICER) is the official industry standard for pricing and ticketing transactions when converting fares, taxes and fees to an alternate currency.
Request a free sample file today. Fill out the form and we wil contact you shortly.
- The industry source adopted by IATA Member Airlines and Strategic Partners
- Easy to use and reliable one-stop source
- It instantly gives the correct rate in over 24,000 currency combinations from over 150 currencies
- Greater protection: any variation in the rates of exchange higher than 6% triggers same-day e-mail alert
- IATA customer support team available for any questions regarding exchange rates
- Automated file available in easy-to-download csv and xml format
- The file is updated daily (Monday to Friday)
- Uses a public default source and alternate sources of exchange rate from 58 different exception Governments. See the list
ICER List of Country Exceptions (pdf)
- Can also be delivered automatically through IATA's iiNet transfer service
Airlines||Accounting, Pricing and Ticketing|
Fare Search Engine||Information Technology|
|Global Distribution Systems||Information Technlogy|
Service/Solution Providers||Information Technology|
Travel Agencies||Pricing and Ticketing|
- The ICER file comes in csv and xml format
- Media type: Web Download
Buy your publication via our Online Store below. Simply add the publication to your cart and go to checkout.
Clients who bought this item also bought:
IROE - IATA Rates of Exchange TTBS - Ticket Tax Box Service
For any issues placing your order in the online store, please contact email@example.com