The Slot Conference is a business meeting, attracting over 1,100+ delegates, with representatives of nearly 200 slot coordinated airports and 215+ individual airlines that attend from all corners of the globe.
This twice-yearly meeting is one of IATA's largest events, which regularly rotates locations throughout the world. The conference has been taking place since 1947 and is a significant moment in the aviation planning diary, allowing the global airline community the opportunity to meet for quickfire optimisation of their planned schedules, while looking at new opportunities for route and network growth.
The twice-yearly (June and November) Slot Conference is one of IATA's largest events. The Conference operating procedures are published in the Worldwide Airport Slot Guidelines (WASG).
- 150th Slot Conference 21-23 June 2022, Seattle, United States
- 151st Slot Conference 15 - 18 Nov 2022, Melbourne, Australia
- 152nd Slot Conference 13 - 15 June 2023, Dublin, Ireland
- 153rd Slot Conference 14 - 17 Nov 2023, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- 154th 11 – 13 June 2024, the Americas
- 155th 19 – 22 November 2024 Asia & Oceania
If you would like information on hosting the Slot Conference or have a proposal for a future venue please email IATA Management for the Slot Conference Handbook. This document lists the Slot Conference logistical and technical specifications required to produce this business meeting.
For further information please consult the Attending the Slot Conference (pdf) and how to get the most out of the conference (pdf).