The Slot Conference (SC) is a working conference. As part of the slot process, the purpose of this voluntary assembly of both IATA and non-IATA airlines worldwide is to provide a forum for the allocation of slots at fully coordinated airports (Level 3), and for the reaching of consensus on the schedule adjustments necessary to conform to airport capacity limitations (Level 2).
The twice-yearly (June and November) Slot Conference is one of IATA's largest events. The Conference operating procedures are published in the Worldwide Airport Slot Guidelines (WASG).
- 150th Slot Conference 21-23 June 2022, Seattle, United States
- 151st Slot Conference 15 - 18 Nov 2022, Melbourne, Australia
- 152nd Slot Conference 13 - 15 June 2023, Dublin, Ireland
- 153rd Slot Conference 14 - 17 Nov 2023, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- 154th 18 – 20 June or 11 – 13 June 2024, the Americas
- 155th 19 – 22 November 2024 Asia & Oceania
If you would like information on hosting the Slot Conference or have a proposal for a future venue please email IATA Management for the Slot Conference Handbook. This document lists the Slot Conference logistical and technical specifications required to produce this business meeting.