IATA Settlement Systems (ISS) are the backbone of the global air transport industry.
- Aviation Charges Intelligence Center (ACIC): Reference for tracking and validating aviation charges worldwide.
- Billing and Settlement Plan (BSP): Settlement of passenger sales from Travel Agents to Airlines
- Cargo Account Settlement Systems (CASS): Settlement of cargo sales from agents and freight forwarders
- IATA Clearing House (ICH): Fast debt collection - Protection against bad debt and bankruptcy
- IATA Exchange Rates: Standard industry rates for sales and interline billings
- Prorate Manuals (Passenger & Cargo): Efficient management of interlining revenue settlement between airlines
- Revenue Accounting Tax Database (RATD): Passenger ticket taxes & charges - Revenue accounting to process interline billing
- Ticket Tax Box Services (TTBS): Global reference for taxes levied on passenger air tickets
- Simplified Invoicing and Settlement (SIS e-invoicing): Electronic Invoicing platform with a direct link to hundreds of airlines and industry core suppliers with optional connection to settlement services.
Payment / Cash Management / Funds Management
- IATA Pay: an instant payment method for consumers when purchasing a ticket from an airline website.
- IATA Currency Clearance Service (ICCS): Cash management - Centralized control of funds - Quick repatriation of funds
- Currency Repatriation: Reduce costs related to the repatriation of sales funds and improve repatriation processes
- IATA Financial Gateway (IFG): An omni-channel payment solution that also helps airlines create the necessary files for reporting of their travel agent direct sales into the BSP Systems for processing and settlement
- Airline Cost Management Group (ACMG): Join this group and benefit from best practices on airline cost management and effective cost benchmarking
- Airline Retailing Cost Benchmark: Comprehensive solution to help airlines optimize the cost of passenger sales acquisition, distribution, and payment
- IATA Perseuss: Card fraud prevention - Early detection - Data exchange within user community
- iiNET is presently the most comprehensive, flexible and reliable worldwide electronic data exchange and data distribution service available to the industry