Did you know that in the past 3 years, 84 participants from 15 countries have taken this course with IATA?
5-day (40 hours) classroom course
Lean Six Sigma is a proven methodology that drives continuous improvement in organizations and enhances customer satisfaction by systematically removing waste. This course will provide you with an overview of the lean methodology and the tools necessary to support improvement projects and the application of Lean Six Sigma in your company.
Course code: TAPH-36
- Recommended level is Intermediate and Advanced.
- The recommended level of language proficiency is ICAO Operational Level 4 for courses in English or the equivalent level for other languages.
How to register
To arrange in-house training for your company, please complete the in-house training request form
or contact the Training Specialist
in your region.
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Understand and apply the Lean Six Sigma methodology
- Leverage Six Sigma tools to any aspect of a business
- Use a consistent approach to continuous improvement
- Improve time and performance management
- Save costs through streamlined processes
- Increase customer satisfaction and loyalty
The key topics that are covered during this course include:
- DMAIC methodology
- Becoming waste conscious
- Root cause analysis
- Process mapping
- Data measurement systems
This course is recommended for:
- Anyone involved in evaluating operational performance wishing to understand lean management.
An IATA Certificate of Completion is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 70% or higher on all exercises and exams. A special distinction is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 90% or higher.