Welcome to the IATA Training Center in Milan!
Milan is known as the economic heart of Italy and known for its thriving fashion industry. Its historical, cultural, and architectural landmarks, as well as extraordinary fashion and culinary scenes, make the Italian city world-famous.
Milan Training Center
The IATA Training Center in Milan is located at Signorelli Professionals´ Solutions Srl.
Signorelli Professionals’ Solutions Srl
8, Via Vincenzo Monti
Please contact our team in Geneva for more information about Milan or our courses:
Geneva Training Center
Route de l'Aéroport 33
P.O. Box 416
1215 Geneva 15 Airport
Tel.: +1 (514) 390 6777
Contact us online
There are many hotels near the training center, and special rates are available for course participants. More information will be provided at the time of your registration.
Plan what to do during your stay with the Tourismo Milano website.
- Please check your national quarantine rules and any travel restrictions before traveling internationally to our Training Center.
- You may be required to complete a health questionnaire on arrival at the Reception of the Training Center.
- Please note that we have enhanced safety measures in our Training Centers.
- You may be required to wear a mask while you are in the Training Center.
- Please note that IATA is not able to influence local authorities/immigration to grant visas or border entry.
Milan course schedule
Found 13 classes