1-day (6 hours) LIVE virtual classroom course
IATA’s Evolving Digital Risks Information and Communications Age 1-day virtual classroom course, you will develop a greater understanding of potential ways in which your staff and organization may be exposed to, or exploited by, new digital threats. You learn how to identify new threat actors allowing your organization to improve its organization resilience and stakeholder confidence, whilst evolving on the path to safe and secure digital transformation.
Course Code: TSCS-78-VC
- The live sessions of this virtual classroom course are delivered by an official IATA Instructor.
- The course will take you approximately 6 hours to complete and be held over 1 day.
- There will be 2 live interactive virtual classroom sessions per day, each session will be 180 minutes.
- The live sessions will require your participation, with multiple Q&A sessions and additional time spent on self-study material including projects, research, additional reading and videos.
- Student performance will be based on an assessment.
Please verify your hardware, software and network to support your upcoming course with IATA Training.
- Recommended level is Entry-level or Intermediate.
- The recommended level of language proficiency is ICAO Operational Level 4 for courses in English or the equivalent level for other languages.
How to register
To arrange in-house training for your company: Complete the in-house training request form or contact the B2B Training Specialist in your region.
We schedule our virtual classroom courses through one of 3 virtual venues, each in a different time zone for your convenience. For more information, please visit our page on virtual classroom timing or contact our Customer Portal.
Please check the exact schedule of each class below (View more details) and click ‘Register’.
Upon completing this course you will be able to:
- Recognize exposure to new threats
Identify threat actors and their impact
- Coordinate with key stakeholders
- Improve organizational resilience
- Summarize vulnerabilities
- Review technology and counter measures
The key topics that are covered during this course include:
- Money laundering
- Cryptography concept
- Economic and cyber espionage
- An overview of intellectual property
- Risk of identity theft to the business
- Social engineering as threat pathways
- Introduction into Artificial Intelligence and machine learning
This course is recommended for:
- Airline and airport security management
- Security managers and supervisors at airlines and airports
- Ground handling or security provider staff
- Insurance and Security consultants
An IATA Certificate of Completion is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 80% or higher on an assessment. A special distinction is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 90% or higher.