Frequent Flyer Programs (FFPs), Customer Loyalty Management with Fraud Prevention (Classroom, 3 days)
Business leaders in Aviation today are often confronted with an unpredictable and volatile environment. The theories and models that drive efficient market coverage, customer prospecting and retention in the past are becoming less relevant. As a result, IATA has created this course that offers advanced, in-depth knowledge of Frequent Flyer Programs (FFPs), Customer Experience, Loyalty Management strategies, Fraud Management, skills, development tools and latest trends. Over 3 days you will gain the critical capabilities required to succeed in an ever-changing global Aviation business and consumer environment.
This course is available at IATA Training Centers and Regional Training Partner locations, and on-demand as in-house training.
Course code: TALM-21
- This classroom course provides 3 days (24 hours) of instruction delivered by an official IATA Instructor.
- Student performance will be based on an assessment
- There are no prerequisites for this course
- Recommended level is Entry-level and Intermediate
- The recommended level of language proficiency is ICAO Operational Level 4 for courses in English or the equivalent level for other languages.
How to register
- To attend a class scheduled at one of our training centers: Register early and save up to 20%! Please read the Terms for the early bird discount. The discount will be calculated at the time of payment.
- To arrange in-house training for your company: Complete the in-house training request form or contact the salesperson in your region.
View more details
View fewer details
Germany, Frankfurt (IATA)
24 - 26 June, 2020
Register before 26 Mar, 2020 for a 20% discount
Please register by 03 Jun
All prices are before tax. Class no: 109613
1 additional classes are scheduled
United Arab Emirates, Dubai (IATA)
16 - 18 November, 2020
Register before 18 Aug, 2020 for a 20% discount
Please register by 26 Oct
All prices are before tax. Class no: 109614
What you will learn
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Understand competitive forces that influence corporate success with FFPs
- Recognize critical customer needs and expectations
- Maximize contributions with Loyalty Programs including pre- and after-sales
- Describe advanced strategies in loyalty management to build trust and a greater understanding of your clients’ needs
- Explain the key elements of customer retention management processes, KPI monitoring, fraud prevention and protection
- Identify the latest innovation, trends and predictions for FFPs
- The importance of customer loyalty management strategies and programs
- How structural changes and trends influence retention management
- Frequent Flyer Program principals, optimization and their return on investment
- Maximize revenues with FFPs and FFPs in Alliances and with Partners
- Pre- and after-sales, repurchase and the relation of the brand to loyalty
- How to build trust
- Customer segmentation, and customer surveys
- FFP Fraud protection and prevention
- CRM, system and technical applications
- Group work
- Business cases
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
- Frontline, supervisors and managers from airlines, the travel industry or the aviation customer service industry involved in FFPs, customer experience and retention
- Individuals wishing to enhance or refresh their knowledge or new to their responsibility
An IATA Certificate of Completion is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 70% or higher on all exercises and exams. A special distinction is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 90% or higher.
This course is a step toward earning an IATA Diploma in: