Did you know that in the past 5 years, 5 participants from 4 countries have taken this course with IATA?
3-day (24 hours) classroom course
Business leaders in Aviation today are often confronted with an unpredictable and volatile environment. The theories and models that drive efficient market coverage, customer prospecting and retention in the past are becoming less relevant. As a result, IATA has created this course that offers advanced, in-depth knowledge of Frequent Flyer Programs (FFPs), Customer Experience, Loyalty Management strategies, Fraud Management, skills, development tools and latest trends. Over 3 days you will gain the critical capabilities required to succeed in an ever-changing global Aviation business and consumer environment.
Course code: TALM-21
- Recommended level is Entry-level and Intermediate.
- The recommended level of language proficiency is ICAO Operational Level 4 for courses in English or the equivalent level for other languages.
How to register
To arrange in-house training for your company, please complete the in-house training request form or contact the Training Specialist in your region.
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Discuss competitive forces that influence corporate success with FFPs
- Recognize critical customer needs and expectations
- Maximize contributions with Loyalty Programs including pre- and after-sales
- Describe advanced strategies in loyalty management to build trust and a greater understanding of your clients’ needs
- Explain the key elements of customer retention management processes, KPI monitoring, fraud prevention and protection
- Identify the latest innovation, trends and predictions for FFPs
The key topics that are covered during this course include:
- The importance of customer loyalty management strategies and programs
- How structural changes and trends influence retention management
- Frequent Flyer Program principals, optimization and their return on investment
- Maximize revenues with FFPs and FFPs in Alliances and with Partners
- Pre- and after-sales, repurchase and the relation of the brand to loyalty
- How to build trust
- Customer segmentation, and customer surveys
- FFP Fraud protection and prevention
- CRM, system and technical applications
- Group work
- Business cases
This course is recommended for:
- Frontline, supervisors and managers from airlines, the travel industry or the aviation customer service industry involved in FFPs, customer experience and retention
- Individuals wishing to enhance or refresh their knowledge or new to their responsibility
An IATA Certificate of Completion is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 70% or higher on all exercises and exams. A special distinction is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 90% or higher.