IOSA Airline Auditor Training (Virtual Classroom)
These topics and more are covered in greater detail in the following traditional classroom course:
Meet the requirements of the IOSA Standard and Recommended Practice (ISARP) ORG 3.4.13 with this course, which will ensure that you have a comprehensive understanding of the training curriculum for auditors who are assigned to conduct internal auditing against the IOSA Standards and Recommended Practices (ISARPs). You will learn how to interpret ISARPs, understand quality assurance requirements and audit methodology
Course code: TALS-52-VC
- The live sessions of this virtual classroom course are delivered by an official IATA Instructor.
- The course will take you approximately 20 hours to complete and be held over 4 consecutive days.
- There will be 1 live interactive virtual classroom session per day, each session will be 180 minutes.
- The live sessions will require your participation, with multiple Q&A sessions and additional time spent on self-study material including projects, research, additional reading and videos
- Student performance will be based on an assessment
Please verify your hardware, software and network to support your upcoming course with IATA Training
- Participants should have previous airline auditing knowledge and experience
- Recommended level is Advanced
- The recommended level of language proficiency is ICAO Operational Level 4 for courses in English or the equivalent level for other languages.
How to register
We schedule our virtual classroom courses through one of 3 virtual venues, each in a different time zone for your convenience. For more information, please visit our page on virtual classroom timing or contact our Customer Portal.
Please check the exact schedule of each class below (View more details) and click ‘Register’.
View more details
View fewer details
Virtual Session Asia (IATA)
13 - 16 July, 2020
All prices are before tax. Class no: 109796
<One session daily:
What you will learn
On completion of this course you will be able to:
- Summarize the key elements of the IOSA Audit Program
- Interpret IOSA Standards and Recommended Practices (ISARPs) correctly
- Conduct internal ISARP audits
- Coordinate the internal IOSA program
- IOSA program overview and documentation
- IOSA Standards and Recommended Practices (ISARPs) requirements
- IOSA Quality Assurance requirements (ORG 3.4)
- Audit methodology and procedures
- Auditor actions
- Root cause analysis
- Auditing Organization and Management Systems (ORG) and ORG repeated ISARPS
- Auditing of aircraft equipment
- Outsourced functions assessment
- Auditing effectiveness
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
- Quality, safety and operations managers
- IOSA coordinators
- Airline internal auditors
- Quality analysts
An IATA Certificate of Completion is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 70% or higher on all exercises and exams. A special distinction is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 90% or higher.
This course is a step toward earning an IATA Diploma in: