2-hour e-learning course
Learn how to define the scope and key terms of the HDL discipline, define the scope of the GSP’s operations, and identify the required tools to perform an audit. This course can be taken on its own, or if your career is leading you to become an ISAGO CoPA Auditor, this course is included in the IATA Charter of Professional Auditors (CoPA) program.
Course Code: TALS-85
Considerable discounts are available for multiple purchases (30+ users) of this course.
To simplify company-wide implementation, you can also host this e-learning course on your company’s Learning Management.
Please contact us for more information.
- This self-study e-learning course requires approximately 2 hours of study, to be completed within 6 months from the purchase date (enrollment validity).
- After the enrollment validity expires, the users will not have access to the course content and will not be able to take the exam/assessment.
- The recommended level for this course is entry-level or intermediate.
- Student performance will be based on an exam/assessment. Please refer to the Exam/Assessment Information below for more details.
Important: Please note that if you are purchasing courses for more than one person, you must create a User Account for each individual. Registration and payment must be done through each User Account. You cannot use one User Account to purchase courses for multiple individuals. However, you may pay for multiple individuals by one credit card or bank transfer through each individual’s User Account. If you pay by bank transfer, please attach a copy of the bank transfer issued by the sender’s bank to each individual’s order.
Upon completing this course you will have the skills to:
- Define key terms in the HDL discipline
- Describe the specific scope of the HDL discipline
- Describe ground operations processes and procedures for the HDL discipline
- Describe associated requirements to the GOSARP (including international, regional and local regulations, customer airlines requirements)
- Illustrate the difference between the GOSARP requirements for MHQ/STN/CTN
- Define the scope of the GSP’s operations in the target discipline
- Identify what is in your toolbox to help you perform an audit
- Define the timeline of an audit in the target discipline
- Distinguish what can be directly observed from what can be only inferred in auditing in the target discipline
- Describe interaction with other processes and other organizations
The key topics that are covered during this course include:
- Basics of the HDL Discipline
- HDL Associated requirements
- Auditing ISAGO HDL discipline
This course is recommended for:
- Future ISAGO CoPA Auditors
Upon successful completion of the exam/assessment, you will be awarded a Certificate that you can print for your records.
Please read the General Information on Self-study exams.
- Delivery method: Unsupervised online-based exam
- Format: 26 multiple-choice questions within the modules
- Passing grade: 80% correct answers
- Number of exam/assessment attempts: 1