SGHA Version 2023 & SLA Refresher (LIVE virtual classroom)
About the course
3-day (12 hours) LIVE virtual classroom course
The 2023 version of the Standard Ground Handling Agreement (SGHA) is almost here! Learn about the latest updates on the IATA SGHA and new Service Level Agreement (SLA) template. This advanced course covers the key elements of the new 2023 SGHA, giving management level insights of terms and structure. Learn how to make use of the latest tools to enhance cooperation and secure business interest through a combination of Annex B and AHM803 SLA template.
Course Code: TAPP-67-VC
- The live sessions of this virtual classroom course are delivered by an official IATA Instructor.
- The course will take you approximately 12 hours to complete and be held over 3 consecutive days.
- There will be 2 live interactive virtual classroom sessions per day, each session will be 120 minutes.
- The live sessions will require your participation, with multiple Q&A sessions and additional time spent on self-study material including projects, research, additional reading and videos.
- Student performance will be based on an assessment.
Please verify your hardware, software and network to support your upcoming course with IATA Training.
- Participants must have completed the IATA SGHA & SLA and Effective Negotiation Behaviors course.
- Participants should have prior knowledge of Ground Handling Business and Operations.
- Recommended level is Intermediate and Advanced.
- The recommended level of language proficiency is ICAO Operational Level 4 for courses in English or the equivalent level for other languages.
How to register
To arrange in-house training for your company: Complete the in-house training request form or contact the salesperson in your region.
We schedule our virtual classroom courses through one of 3 virtual venues, each in a different time zone for your convenience. For more information, please visit our page on virtual classroom timing or contact our Customer Portal.
Please check the exact schedule of each class below (View more details) and click ‘Register’.
There are no scheduled classes at the moment
What you will learn
Upon completing this course you will be able to:
- Identify the differences between 2018 and 2023 version
- Analyze the changes in the articles of the main agreement and the impact in your business and operation
- Describe the advantages of new services descriptions of the sections in Annex A
- Refine Annex B structure and text, reflecting the business and operational requirements
- Set achievable and meaningful targets in the SLA, using the new template, enhancing safety and service quality through commonly agreed targets
The key topics that are covered during this course include:Changes in 2023 version compared to 2018 versionStandard Ground Handling Agreement updatesService Level Agreement
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
- Airline and Ground handler buyers, Sellers, and Contract managers
- Commercial, Agreement performance, and Service quality managers
- Station managers
- Legal counsel
An IATA Certificate of Completion is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 70% or higher on all exercises and exams. A special distinction is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 90% or higher.