Procure, sell, and valuate aircraft surplus parts optimally
IATA’s MRO SmartHub is a neutral web-based platform enabling airlines, MRO service providers, OEMs, and appraisers to gain a greater transparency of the surplus aftermarket plus real-time access to fair market values (FMV) for aircraft parts. Airlines and MRO service providers are expected to eliminate 10-15% of their material cost through the use of the platform.
If you have an account already: sign-in here.
If you are not yet registered: register here.
Interested in seeing MRO SmartHub at work?
Complete this form and you will receive an email giving you access to Evaluator and Connector video demos.
Modules of MRO SmartHub
Provides Fair Market Value and detailed statistics for surplus parts.
Process multiple auction lots with the full support of evaluation functionalities.
Easily manage teardown assets together with internal and external partners.
The key benefits of using MRO SmartHub
- Transparency without disclosing sensitive information
- Safe, neutral and unbiased valuation
- Fair market value for parts
- Reduction in material cost
- Maximizing usability of on-hand inventory
- Trading capabilities, incl. exchange, consignment, and auctioning
- True availability of surplus material
- Effortless integration into ERP systems