IATA Settlement Systems (ISS) are the backbone of the global air transport industry. They enable the swift, reliable, and efficient movement of funds between airlines and their travel partners. In 2013, the ISS settled $387.2 billion.
In 2014, the target is to reduce unrecovered debt to 0.025% from 0.036% in 2013. IATA will also continue to strengthen systems in a transition to New Gen ISS.
- IATA Perseuss: Card fraud prevention - Early detection - Data exchange within user community
- IATA FraudClear: Fraud Management Gateway - Integrated solutions - PNR access - Automated messages to void, suspend or cancel fraudulent bookings
- IATA CardClear: Card sales centralization - Multi-currency submission - All card brands and transaction types
- IATA CardAXS: Settlement of card transactions centralization - Reduction of foreign exchange exposure - Airline specific merchant contract
- IATA CardStats: Consolidates airline’s worldwide BSP credit-card transactions into a single report giving quick, clear information on card sales
- IATA COPS: Credit Card Optimisation Service - Identify and reduce commission fees and service charges
- iiNET is presently the most comprehensive, flexible and reliable worldwide electronic data exchange and data distribution service available to the industry