The Industry Coding Group:
- Deals with matters concerning industry coding, including the associated business requirements including but not limited to airline designators, accounting codes and prefixes; location codes; and baggage tag issuance codes.
- Reviews and endorses proposals to create or amend standards governing these processes. Ensures that proposals align with existing standards.
- Reviews and endorses proposals to amend Resolution 762, 763, 767, 769.
- Liaises with other process owning groups under any Conference, and advisory groups under Industry Committees.
- Explores changes to industry coding systems to support sustainability, and supports the new and evolving coding requirements of emerging distribution standards.
- Advises IATA Management on interpretation and clarification of Coding standards where required.
- Maintains a work plan and reports regularly to Plan Standards Board.
To view and/or particiate in the activies under the Industry Coding Group, please access the
Membership of the Plan Standards Board (PSB)
The following representatives have been elected to serve on the Plan Standards Board for a two year period:
VP Short Term Scheduling & Slots|
Senior Manager - Network Planning|
VP Network Innovation & Coordination|
Head of Scheduling and Slot|
Managing Director - Schedule Implementation|
Biman Bangladesh Airlines||
Deputy General Manager- Pricing & RMS|
Partnerships and PSS Support Manager|
China Airlines||Yu-Jen Wu||GM of Networking Planning Dept.|
Delta Air Lines||Glen Bell||Manager, Schedule Publication|
|Deutsche Lufthansa||Marjana Stern||Head of Scheduling Hub MUC|
Emirates||Shrikant Kiran Yadery||Schedule Development & Slots Portfolio Manager |
KLM||George Voorman||Manager Schedule Slot and Fleet planning Europe|
LATAM Airlines||Soledad Berrios||Senior Vice-President Strategic Alliances|
LOT Polish Airlines||Robert Ludera||Director Network and Alliances|
|Qatar Airways||Mandar Prakash Pradhan||Manager Schedules Planning|
|Turkish Airlines||Murat Baş||SVP Network Planning|
United Airlines||Michele Boyce||Director, Airport Access|
|Matthew Yarrow||Head of Network Management|
IATA Secretary||Isabella Ioannoni||Senior Manager Plan Standards, ADS|