The Strategic Partnerships Program is a platform for aviation solution providers to build as well as strengthen relationships with key industry stakeholders. Through their participation in various IATA work groups, Strategic Partners gain a unique insight into airlines’ priorities and have the opportunity to be recognized for working together with IATA in serving the air transport industry.
Become a Strategic Partner
- Gain a unique perspective into airline priorities
- Participate in the development of new airline initiatives
- Interact with global decision-makers and other influential leaders
- Promote solutions that are critical to the future of the aviation industry
- Position your company for success
Get on Board!
Industry Areas of Involvement
The IATA Strategic Partnership Program now focuses on more than 40 areas of involvement, spanning virtually all aspects or airline operations. Members contribute their knowledge to more than 100 work groups and task forces, responsible for moving the industry forward and drawing up policies and regulations on behalf of IATA member Airlines. Our areas of involvement include:
- Aircraft and Airline Operations
- Safety & Secuity
View all of our areas of involvement