The IATA Wings of Change Europe (WoCE) is a major aviation event that brings together the key European and gloabl aviation players to discuss, debate and agree on the future, opportunities and challenges of the aviation industry in the region.
The WoCE will be held in November, 14-15 November 2023.
Amsterdam is the capital and the largest city in the European country of The Netherlands.The city is built around a network of canals and is known for its lively atmosphere and interesting architectural style.
> Weather in Amsterdam
> More information about Amsterdam
> IATA Travel Centre-Passport, Visa & Health Requirements
Setting the Scene – State of the Industry
The IATA Wings of Change Europe (WoCE) 2022 edition brought together 500 delegates to Istanbul, Türkiye.
- View the Wings of Change Europe 2022 Program (pdf)
- View the Wings of Change Europe 2022 Roadmap (pdf)
- View the Wings of Change Europe 2022 - Recorded sessions
- View Wings of Change Europe 2022 Photos
- View Wings of Change Europe 2022 Promotional Video
- Latest regional economic briefings from IATA Economics
- Blog: Europe Region Blog
- Press Releases – Europe
Wings of Change Europe 2019
Some 450+ participants attended Wings of Change Europe 2019, including 80+ CEOS. The event took place in Berlin, Germany on 19-20 November 2019.
- Photo Album
- Presentations Day 1 (pdf)
- Presentations Day 2 (pdf)
Our Diversity & Inclusion Pledge
IATA believes that diversity of culture, gender, age, orientation and experience boosts the success of the aviation industry. We actively encourage aviation professionals with diverse profiles to contribute to our events as speakers, panelists, facilitators, or in any other way.