Sign once, connect all
The Multilateral e-AWB Agreement, IATA Resolution 672 (doc), provides a single standard agreement that airlines and freight forwarders can sign once with IATA and start doing e-AWB with all other parties to the agreement.
How to join?
- Airlines - How to join and next steps
- Freight Forwarders - How to join and next steps
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Introduction to the multilateral e-AWB agreement (pdf) (Resolution 672)
- FIATA-IATA joint statement on the new multilateral e-AWB agreement (pdf)
- Quick Reference Guide (pdf)- Multilateral e-AWB Agreement reports on Matchmaker