Sign once, connect all
The Multilateral e-AWB Agreement, IATA Resolution 672 (doc), provides a single standard agreement that airlines and freight forwarders can sign once with IATA and start doing e-AWB with all other parties to the agreement.
This is NOT an IATA code. If you would like to register for an IATA Code, please visit the cargo accreditation site
How to join?
- Airlines - How to join and next steps
- Freight Forwarders - How to join and next steps
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Introduction to the multilateral e-AWB agreement (pdf) (Resolution 672)
- FIATA-IATA joint statement on the new multilateral e-AWB agreement (pdf)
- Quick Reference Guide (pdf)- Multilateral e-AWB Agreement reports on Matchmaker