The Brussels Training Center is conveniently situated in the center of Brussels, located in the city's shopping area and in close proximity to the Bois de la Cambre, or to the Place du Chatelain.
- Please check your national quarantine rules and any travel restrictions before traveling internationally to our Training Center.
- You may be required to complete a health questionnaire on arrival at the Reception of the Training Center.
- Please note that we have enhanced safety measures in our Training Centers.
- You may be required to wear a mask while you are in the Training Center.
- We have limited the maximum capacity of the entire Training Center in order to apply social distancing rules.
- Please note that IATA is not able to influence local authorities/immigration to grant visas or border entry.
Printers, Wi-Fi internet connection and quiet workspaces are free for you to use during your time at the Brussels training center.
Brussels Training Center
The Training Center is located at the IATA Belgium-Luxembourg office
IATA Regional Office for Europe - IATA Belgium-Luxembourg
350 Avenue Louise, 5th Floor
Please contact our team in Geneva for more information about Brussels or our courses:
Geneva Training Center
Route de l'Aéroport 33
P.O. Box 416
1215 Geneva 15 Airport
Tel.: +1 (514) 390 6777
Contact us online
There are many hotels near the training center, and special rates are available for course participants. More information will be provided at the time of your registration.
Plan what to do during your stay on the Brussels tourism website.
Brussels course schedule
Found 9 classes