Did you know that in the past 5 years, 439 participants from 76 countries have taken this course with IATA?
3-day (24 hours) classroom course
Gain the essential knowledge required to become a lead auditor by further developing your practical audit management and team leadership skills. Over three days, you will refine your skills in planning, managing and conducting audits in the aviation industry. Through different activities, you will consolidate your competencies to lead audit activities, including how to conduct professional opening and closing meetings, how to manage conflicts, and ways in which you can verify the effectiveness of corrective actions.
Course code: TALP-57
- Participants should have prior knowledge of auditing and have auditing experience.
- Recommended level is Intermediate and Advanced.
- The recommended level of language proficiency is ICAO Operational Level 4 for courses in English or the equivalent level for other languages.
How to register
To arrange in-house training for your company, please complete the in-house training request form or contact the Training Specialist in your region.
On completion of this course you will be able to:
- Describe the main international reference regulations relevant to Quality Assurance
- Outline how to manage an audit team
- Prepare and lead an audit
- Evaluate the suitability of Corrective Action Plans
The key topics that are covered during this course include:
- Regulations and standards
- ISO Quality Standards
- Leadership skills
- Team management
- Conflict management
- Plan and prepare an audit
- Lead and perform an audit
- Prepare audit reports
- Conduct audit follow-u
- Role play exercises
- Group discussion
- Case Studies
This course is recommended for:
- Internal auditors
- Quality managers
- Quality postholders
An IATA Certificate of Completion is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 70% or higher on all exercises and exams. A special distinction is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 90% or higher.