CEIV Fresh Refresher course for Key Personnel (LIVE virtual classroom)
This 2-day course is aimed at key personnel in the air cargo industry and other stakeholders engaged in cargo operations. You will learn to define quality and risk management systems around the transport, handling and manipulation of time and temperature-sensitive perishable shipments in the air freight industry, how to utilize the latest CEIV Fresh audit checklist amendments and directives and gain insights into regulatory-driven air freight qualification requirements.
Course Code: CEFR-03VC
- The live sessions of this virtual classroom course are delivered by an official IATA Instructor.
- The course will take you approximately 8 hours to complete and be held over 2 consecutive days.
- There will be 2 live interactive virtual classroom sessions per day, each session will be 120 minutes.
- The live sessions will require your participation, with multiple Q&A sessions and additional time spent on self-study material including projects, research, additional reading and videos.
- Student performance will be based on an assessment.
Please verify your hardware, software and network to support your upcoming course with IATA Training.
- Participants must hold a valid Certificate from the IATA Perishable Cargo Logistics Management course. If your certificate is not valid, please repeat this prerequisite course.
- Recommended level is Intermediate.
- The recommended level of language proficiency is ICAO Operational Level 4 for courses in English or the equivalent level for other languages.
How to register
To arrange in-house training for your company: Complete the in-house training request form or contact the salesperson in your region.
We schedule our virtual classroom courses through one of 3 virtual venues, each in a different time zone for your convenience. For more information, please visit our page on virtual classroom timing or contact our Customer Portal.
Please check the exact schedule of each class below (View more details) and click ‘Register’.
There are no scheduled classes at the moment
What you will learn
Upon completing this course you will be able to:
- Fulfil the 3 years CEIV Fresh refresher training requirement
- Apply the recent updates of the IATA Perishable Cargo Regulations
- Describe and utilize latest CEIV Fresh audit checklist amendments and directives
- Apply audit findings to ensure quality across your operations
- Apply gained insights in regulatory-driven air freight qualification requirements
- Stay informed of upcoming legislative initiatives
- Share experiences with other professionals in the field and reference the discussion on practical issues you and your peers encounter in the workplace
The key topics that are covered during this course include:
- Developments in the CEIV Fresh program
- Recent changes in the Perishable Cargo Regulations (PCR)
- Irregularities investigation handling
- Root Cause Analysis (RCA) identification
- Corrective and Preventive Action (CAPA) follow up and reporting
- Hazardous Analysis Critical Control Points (HACCP)
- Risk management elements
- Lane Risk Assessment
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
- Quality management and product operations managers in an airline, handler, agent/freight forwarder
- Warehouse handling and ramp operations managers
- Internal quality and operations audit managers
An IATA Certificate of Completion is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 80% or higher on an assessment. A special distinction is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 90% or higher.