Enhancing Customer Experience Through Data and Insights (classroom)
About the course
2-day (16 hours) classroom course
In this 2-day course, you will learn how to leverage customer insights to provide cost savings, continuous improvement, and enhanced and targeted marketing through the design of seamless, efficient and personalized passenger experiences. You will learn why, what and how to measure your performance so that you can provide meaningful, actionable insights to your organization to improve customer satisfaction and loyalty, streamline your resources and identify key improvement areas. You will learn about building a strong Voice of the Customer program in your customer experience strategy and be exposed to customer experience metrics such as Net Promoter Score (NPS), Customer Satisfaction (CSAT) or Customer Effort Score (CES). Get a closer look at the methodology used in the IATA Airs@t Passenger Satisfaction Benchmark is an industry-standard for airlines’ customer experience measurement. These practical tools and measures will set you up for success in becoming a customer-centric organization.
Course code: TALG-90
- Recommended level is Entry-level and Intermediate.
- The recommended level of language proficiency is ICAO Operational Level 4 for courses in English or the equivalent level for other languages.
How to register
To arrange in-house training for your company, please complete the in-house training request form or contact the Training Specialist in your region.
What you will learn
Upon completing this course you will be able to:
- Identify the advantages and disadvantages of quantitative and qualitative customer data
- Define a customer ecosystem and assess the importance of emotions in a customer journey
- Evaluate different tools and research methods in order to establish your organizational and service KPI’s and targets
- Create a Voice of the Customer (VoC) program to gather data and prepare insights that can be communicated to organizational stakeholders
- Analyze and interpret key customer data and formulate it into actionable insights that drive business decisions
The key topics that are covered during this course include:
- Introduction to the customer experience program and the importance of customer intelligence and analysis
- Definition of KPIs, in-process measures and tracking using scorecards
- Identification of key drivers of both satisfaction and frustration from passengers
- In-depth customer data analysis
- Communicating insights effectively to relevant business units
- Recommendations to enhance customer satisfaction
- Customer research
- Case studies
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
- Customer insight analyst and specialists
- Managers of customer experience, marketing, customer insight, market research, service quality, product and service development
- Strategic and operational managers of airlines and airports
An IATA Certificate of Completion is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 70% or higher on all exercises and exams. A special distinction is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 90% or higher.