Enhancing Customer Experience Through Data and Insights (Virtual Classroom)
In this 2-day course you will learn how to leverage customer insights to provide cost savings, continuous improvement, and enhanced and targeted marketing through the design of seamless, efficient and personalized passenger experiences. You will learn why, what and how to measure your performance so that you can provide meaningful, actionable insights to your organization to: improve customer satisfaction and loyalty, streamline your resources and identify key improvement areas. You will learn about building a strong Voice of the Customer program in your customer experience strategy and be exposed to customer experience metrics such as Net Promoter Score (NPS), Customer Satisfaction (CSAT) or Customer Effort Score (CES). Get a closer look at the methodology used in the IATA Airs@t Passenger Satisfaction Benchmark being an industry standard for airlines’ customer experience measurement. These practical tools and measures will set you up for success towards becoming a customer-centric organization.
Course code: TALG-90-VC
- The live sessions of this virtual classroom course are delivered by an official IATA Instructor.
- The course will take you approximately 6 hours to complete and be held over 2 consecutive days.
- There will be 1 live interactive virtual classroom sessions per day, each session will be 180 minutes.
- The live sessions will require your participation, with multiple Q&A sessions and additional time spent on self-study material including projects, research, additional reading and videos
- Student performance will be based on an assessment
Please verify your hardware, software and network to support your upcoming course with IATA Training
- There are no prerequisites for this course
- Recommended level is Entry-level and Intermediate
- The recommended level of language proficiency is ICAO Operational Level 4 for courses in English or the equivalent level for other languages.
How to register
We schedule our virtual classroom courses through one of our 3 virtual venues:
- Virtual Session Americas (IATA)
Virtual classroom sessions will begin at the earliest at 10 am and end no later than 8 pm (UTC-5)
e.g. Seattle 07:00-17:00, Lima 09:00-19:00, Montreal 10:00-20:00, Buenos Aires 11:00-21:00, London 15:00-01:00
- Virtual Session Asia (IATA)
Virtual classroom sessions will begin at the earliest at 10 am and end no later than 7 pm (UTC+8)
e.g. Dubai 06:00-15:00, New Delhi 07:30-16:30, Beijing 10:00-19:00, Singapore 10:00-19:00, Sydney 12:00-21:00, Auckland 14:00-23:00
- Virtual Session EMEA (IATA)
Virtual classroom sessions will begin at the earliest from 9 am and end no later than 6 pm (UTC+2)
e.g. London 08:00-17:00, Geneva 09:00-18:00, Dubai: 11:00-20:00, New Delhi 12:30-21:30, Beijing 15:00-24:00, Singapore 15:00-24:00
For more information, please visit our page on virtual classroom timing
or contact our Customer Portal
There are no scheduled classes at the moment
What you will learn
Upon completing this course you will be able to:
- Identify the advantages and disadvantages of quantitative and qualitative customer data
- Define a customer ecosystem and assess the importance of emotions in a customer journey
- Evaluate different tools and research methods in order to establish your organizational and service KPI’s and targets
- Create a Voice of the Customer (VoC) program to gather data and prepare insights that can be communicated to organizational stakeholders
- Analyze and interpret key customer data and formulate it into actionable insights that drive business decisions
- Introduction to the customer experience program and the importance of customer intelligence and analysis
- Definition of KPIs, in-process measures and tracking using scorecards
- Identification of key drivers of both satisfaction and frustration from passengers
- In-depth customer data analysis
- Communicating insights effectively to relevant business units
- Recommendations to enhance customer satisfaction
- Customer research
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
- Customer insight analyst and specialists
- Managers of customer experience, marketing, customer insight, market research, service quality, product and service development
- Strategic and operational managers of airlines and airports
An IATA Certificate of Completion is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 70% or higher on all exercises and exams. A special distinction is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 90% or higher.
This course is a step toward earning an IATA Diploma in: