Passenger Experience Excellence Diploma
About the diploma
By 2035, it is expected that there will be 7.2 billion passengers traveling globally. This exponential growth is driving the industry to put passengers at the heart of their business giving them an unparalleled end-to-end travel experience.
Our passenger experience training delivers the core skills, competencies and tools you need to provide your passengers with a seamless, secure and efficient travel journey that is highly personalized.
This growing collection of courses covers the most recent and relevant airline and airport passenger experience and digital transformation trends and is taught by experienced industry professionals and thought leaders.
Diploma code: DIPL-105
What you will learn
Upon completion of this diploma you will be able to:
- Design and deliver a customer experience strategy and facilitate a customer-centric culture throughout your organization
- Leverage customer data and insights to apply practical and actionable outcomes
- Facilitate and promulgate design thinking methodologies in your organization
- Drive improvements to business processes and carry out innovative projects through transformative technologies
Who should attend
- Passenger Experience Managers
- Passenger Data and Analytics Managers
- Passenger Experience Project Managers
- Passenger Services Managers
- Product Managers
Candidates must complete 2 Required courses and 2 Elective courses within three years.
A passing mark of 70% is required on all assignments and exams. A special distinction is awarded to candidates who obtain a distinction in all, or all but one, of all course exams and assignments that make up this Diploma.
How to obtain your diploma
- Complete all 2 Required and 2 selected Elective courses that make up the Diploma, within 3 years.
- Please contact us on our Customer Portal to request your diploma, stating the title of the diploma you are applying for and the list of courses you completed for that diploma.
- IATA Training will issue your diploma upon verification of your eligibility.
To receive the diploma candidates must complete
- 2 Required courses
- 2 Elective courses
Enhancing Customer Experience Through Data and Insights (classroom)
An in-depth view of the competitive threats to your airline and the opportunities you have to improve passenger loyalty
Re-imagining Passenger Experience Through Design Thinking (classroom)
An introduction to the design thinking process, and how to apply 'human-centered' design techniques, in combination with analytical research of customers
Airline Customer Service course (partner-taught or self-study)
Drive outstanding customer service with the winning combination of knowledge, skills, and attitude.
Airline Customer Service: Strategy Design and Implementation (classroom)
Understand the concepts and processes required to design and implement a successful customer service strategy at an airline.
Airport Total Quality Management and Customer Service (classroom)
Learn how to develop a TQM strategy and quality culture that achieves organizational effectiveness across all airport operations.
Passenger Experience Service Design - Advanced (classroom)
Gain a deeper insight on how to use service design thinking as a methodology to empathize with passengers and ensure passenger satisfaction across the whole experience.
Passenger Ground Services course (partner-taught or self-study)
Obtain the skills you need to provide assistance and related passenger services at the check-in, gate and concourse of your airport.
Passenger Processing Design and Implementation (classroom)
Gain the skills to carry out transformational projects through industry recommended practices for successful Fast Travel implementations
Sustainable Passenger Restart Process (classroom)
Learn how to self-assess the impact of bio safety measures on the passenger process and define the most appropriate way to deploy ICAO’s “Take off” guidelines