ISAGO for Ground Service Providers (LIVE virtual classroom)
Did you know that in the past 5 years, 298 participants from 45 countries have taken this course with IATA?
About the course
3-day (12 hours) LIVE virtual classroom course
This course will support organizations to maximize the benefits of the ISAGO Program and prepare for a successful audit. Apply the ISAGO standards and recommended practices as per the IATA Ground Operations Standards Manual (GOSM).
Course code: TALS-09-VC
- The live sessions of this virtual classroom course are delivered by an official IATA Instructor.
- The course will take you approximately 12 hours to complete and be held over 3 consecutive days.
- There will be 1 live interactive virtual classroom sessions per day, each session will be 240 minutes.
- The live sessions will require your participation, with multiple Q&A sessions and additional time spent on self-study material including projects, research, additional reading and videos.
- Student performance will be based on an assessment.
Please verify your hardware, software and network to support your upcoming course with IATA Training.
- Participants should have experience in ground operations and knowledge of IATA AHM and IGOM standards.
- Recommended level is Intermediate and Advanced.
- The recommended level of language proficiency is ICAO Operational Level 4 for courses in English or the equivalent level for other languages.
How to register
To arrange in-house training for your company: Complete the in-house training request form or contact the B2B Training Specialist in your region.
We schedule our virtual classroom courses through one of 3 virtual venues, each in a different time zone for your convenience. For more information, please visit our page on virtual classroom timing or contact our Customer Portal.
Please check the exact schedule of each class below (View more details) and click ‘Register’.
There are no scheduled classes at the moment
What you will learn
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Examine the methodology, standards, and recommended practices of ISAGO
- Identify processes specific to the ISAGO program: registration, audit preparation and closing
- Apply tools to prepare your operations for an audit
- ISAGO program overview
- ISAGO documentation requirements
- Audit preparation
- Safety Management System
- GOSM organization and management
- GOSM sections (LOD, PAB, HDL, AGM, CGM)
- Audit follow-up activities
- Provider responsibilities
- Root cause analysis and action plan
- Final corrective action
- Root cause analysis toolkit
- Exercises evaluating audit findings
- Conduct a hazard identification and risk analysis
- Develop a gap analysis, root cause analysis and corrective action plan
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
- Quality Safety officers in ground operations
- Operations Managers
An IATA Certificate of Completion is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 70% or higher on all exercises and exams. A special distinction is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 90% or higher.