ISAGO for Ground Service Providers (Classroom)
This workshop will teach you how to apply the tools and skills of the ISAGO Program to prepare your organization for a successful audit. Review the ISAGO standards and recommended practices as per the IATA Ground Operations Standards Manual (GOSM).
This course is available at IATA Training Centers and Regional Training Partner locations, and on-demand as in-house training.
Course code: TALS-09
- This classroom course provides 4 days (32 hours) of instruction delivered by an official IATA Instructor.
- Student performance will be based on an assessment
- There are no prerequisites for this course
- Recommended level is Intermediate and Advanced
- The recommended level of language proficiency is ICAO Operational Level 4 for courses in English or the equivalent level for other languages.
How to register
- To attend a class scheduled at one of our training centers: Register early and save up to 20%! Please read the Terms for the early bird discount. The discount will be calculated at the time of payment.
- To arrange in-house training for your company: Complete the in-house training request form or contact the salesperson in your region.
There are no scheduled classes at the moment
What you will learn
Upon completion of this course you will be able to:
- Apply the philosophy, standards, and recommended practices of ISAGO
- Identify processes specific to the ISAGO program: registration, audit preparation and closing
- Apply tools to prepare your operations for an audit
- ISAGO program overview
- ISAGO documentation requirements
- Audit preparation
- Safety Management System
- GOSM organization and management
- GOSM sections (LOD, PAB, HDL, AGM, CGM)
- Audit follow-up activities
- Provider responsibilities
- Root cause analysis and action plan
- Final corrective action
- Root cause analysis toolkit
- Exercises evaluating audit findings
- Conduct a hazard identification and risk analysis
- Develop a gap analysis, root cause analysis and corrective action plan
Who should attend
This course is recommended for:
- Quality staff
- Safety officers
- Operations staff
An IATA Certificate of Completion is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 80% or higher on all exercises and exams. A special distinction is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 90% or higher.