Did you know that in the past 5 years, 1703 participants from 83 countries have taken this course with IATA?
5-day (20 hours) LIVE virtual classroom course
As your pharmaceutical handling operations expand to new markets, you will be subject to a spectrum of international, national and industry audit requirements. This course provides a standard internal audit process you can immediately apply within your business to ensure compliance with common regulations and quality standards. Through course exercises, you will have the opportunity to use the IATA Temperature Controlled Audit Checklist and develop corrective actions based on your findings.
Course code: CEPH-03-VC
- The live sessions of this virtual classroom course are delivered by an official IATA Instructor.
- The course will take you approximately 20 hours to complete and be held over 5 consecutive days.
- There will be 2 live interactive virtual classroom sessions per day, each session will be 120 minutes.
- The live sessions will require your participation, with multiple Q&A sessions and additional time spent on self-study material including projects, research, additional reading and videos.
- Student performance will be based on an assessment.
Please verify your hardware, software and network to support your upcoming course with IATA Training.
- It is recommended that participants complete the Temperature-Controlled Cargo Operations course prior to attending this course.
- Recommended level is Intermediate and Advanced.
- The recommended level of language proficiency is ICAO Operational Level 4 for courses in English or the equivalent level for other languages.
How to register
To arrange in-house training for your company: Complete the in-house training request form or contact the B2B Training Specialist in your region.
We schedule our virtual classroom courses through one of 3 virtual venues, each in a different time zone for your convenience. For more information, please visit our page on virtual classroom timing or contact our Customer Portal.
Please check the exact schedule of each class below (View more details) and click ‘Register’.
Upon completing this course you will be able to:
Implement all steps of an internal audit of your cold chain operations
- Set up quality standards and metrics
- Collect data and documenting your findings
- Complete the IATA Temperature Controlled Cargo Audit Checklist
- Write a professional audit report with conclusive data analysis
- Apply audit findings to ensure quality across your operations
The key topics that are covered during this course include:
- Quality management
- Quality control concepts
- Quality Risk Management (QRM) methodology
- Audit fundamentals
- Collection of data
- Data analysis
- Interviewing skills
- Conducting an audit, validation or assessment
- Audit findings
- Writing an effective audit report
- Identifying root cause
- Applying corrective actions and comprehensive fixes
- Identify residual or new risks
This course is recommended for:
- Cargo quality operations managers
- Airline, handler or freight forwarder operations managers
- Warehouse and ramp operations managers
- Pharmaceutical auditor managers
An IATA Certificate of Completion is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 80% or higher on all exercises and exams. A special distinction is awarded to participants obtaining a grade of 90% or higher.
Please note that this Certificate is only valid for 36 months.