Solutions you can rely on
IATA Timatic is used by airlines and travel agents to verify passenger travel document requirements for their destination and any transit points. Airlines use various Timatic solutions to ensure their customers are compliant with border control rules and regulations. Timatic delivers personalized information based on the passenger's destination, transit points, nationality, travel document, residence country etc.
Latest Coronavirus (Covid-19) Travel Regulations
The IATA Timatic team is in constant communication with governments and airlines around the world to ensure all travel documentation as well as health restriction checks requirements and rules are kept up-to-date in a real-time basis. Learn more
Get the latest travel restrictions in your inbox via Timatic COVID-19 Alerts!
Contact us if you would like to integrate Timatic into your operations or if you would like to make use of this information as part of your business.
TRAVELERS: See the latest travel restrictions per country via the IATA TravelCentre.
Timatic is used by airlines and travel agents to verify passenger travel document requirements for their destination and any transit points. It not only verifies travel documents but it also checks health requirements and other key passenger requirements including:
- Passport requirements and recommendations
- Visa requirements and recommendations
- Health requirements and recommendations
- Airport Tax to be paid by the traveler at either departure or arrival airport
- Customs Regulations relating to import/export of goods and small pets by a passenger
- Currency Regulations relating to import and export by a passenger
- Latest News on key regulation changes
The right solution to meet your needs
All of the Timatic products are powered by the same database which provides the latest and accurate passenger travel document rules and regulations for over 220 countries. All changes are validated and confirmed by local government officials before being updated in the system. Therefore, you can rest assured that the information provided is correct.
IATA continues to develop new solutions based on Timatic which are tailored to the needs of Airlines, Travel Agents, Ground handlers and other aviation related organizations. These include:
- NEW! Timatic COVID-19 Alerts – Push notifications sent to you upon every COVID-19 restriction change
- Timatic Mobile – A stand-alone mobile application to scan and check passenger travel documents
- Timatic Mainframe – Available in all major DCS & GDS systems
- Timatic AutoCheck – An XML based solution which can be integrated into check-in and booking systems
- TimaticWeb2 – Web based solution proving personalized advice on regulations
- TimaticWeb2 Cobranded – Cobranded and included on your inter/intranet sites
- Timatic Script for Amadeus – Available for Travel Agents in the Amadeus Selling Platform GDS
- Travel Information Manual (TIM) – Monthly paper publication including all Timatic information
To enable airlines and other aviation partners to securely manage the passenger document verification process, Timatic solutions require 100% reliable information. To achieve this we partner with airlines, as well as developing closer bilateral relations with government agencies worldwide.
We would like to invite relevant government agencies to join our extensive sourcing network to ensure that passengers always travel with correct documents.
- Find out how to join the IATA Sourcing Network
For more information on any of the Timatic Solutions please contact us
Do you need more information about your subscriptions status, have any invoicing questions, content related issues or experience technical issues, please contact our Customer Service via the Customer Portal