Broaden your knowledge
Learn more about NDC and what others have to say about it and sign up for the NDC Hub e-newsletter.
- Standard presentation (pdf) (Feb 2019): A high level introduction to NDC: why NDC, what is NDC, what has NDC achieved so far and what's next?
- Fact Sheet (pdf) (Jun 2018): A one pager on NDC: The NDC Program, the NDC Standard, and more
- Resolution 787 (pdf) (Oct 2012): A copy of the IATA Resolution, supporting the NDC Program
NDC InFocus documents
- Scalability Report (pdf) (March 2019) Study to assess the industry’s readiness to address the look-to-book ratios challenges in an NDC environment
- NDC Value for Agencies (pdf) (December 2018) to understand the main business drivers that can foster growth with NDC in the TMC environment Time to Fly (pdf) (August 2018) provides travel managers views of the TMC value proposition in a new distribution landscape.
Taking the Reins (pdf) (July 2017) The story of how passionate Travel Managers created a vision of the future of business travel aviation in an NDC environment.
NDC Solutions White Paper (pdf) (Jan 2019) Overview of IT solutions using the NDC standard.
The Future of Airline Distribution 2016-2021 (pdf) (Oct 2016) Industry views on distribution trends based on interviews with industry players
Payment trends to watch (pdf) (Oct 2016) provides an overview of ongoing changes in the payment environment. This concerns new players, new technologies, change in regulation etc
Overview card payment current workflows (pdf) (Oct 2016) provides several workflows that enable to understand how card payment are handled in the current environment, who are the players...
Payment in an NDC environment (pdf) (Oct 2016) provides first findings on how future workflows could be modified to process more secured transaction in NDC environment, as well as to facilitate alternative payment forms.
NDC Revenue Accounting Guide (pdf) (Aug 2016) - New support tool for airlines looking at implementing NDC offer & order management with suggested approaches to how Revenue Accounting processes may change.
NDC Case Studies