eAWBLink is a basic industry tool designed for small and medium-sized freight forwarders to become e-AWB capable. Register now - pricing and subscription details below. Download the eAWBLink Fact sheet (pdf).
- Create, manage, and send e-AWB, e-HAWB, e-CSD
- Track and trace shipments
- Receive status alerts
- AWB Stock management
- Export AWB and HAWB data
- Print on demand (if you must)
- C-XML and C-IMP message formats
Connected to over 120 Airlines, eAWBLink reduces processing costs, enhances data quality, improves efficiency, and facilitates regulary compliance.
How to sign up
You can sign up in 4 easy steps!
Submit your Registration request
sign eAWBLink agreements
Start using eAWBLink!
|Annual subscription||USD 540|
* Pricing Details
All prices include up to 250 records (AWBs + HAWBs) per calendar month. Usage in excess of 250 records during a month will be charged at USD 20 per block of 100 records.
Annual subscriptions are renewable at USD 540 per year after the first 12 months.
Free web demo sessions
Register now to join a free Live demonstration of the eAWBLink tool and cool features.
- 28 JUNE 2017: 10:30 AM TO 12:30 PM GENEVA TIME, SWTIZERLAND (UTC +2)
- 11 JULY 2017: 15:30 PM TO 17:30 PM GENEVA TIME, SWTIZERLAND (UTC +2)
- 26 JULY 2017: 10:30 AM TO 12:30 PM GENEVA TIME, SWTIZERLAND (UTC +2)
For more information on eAWBLink, check out the following!
eAWBLink Introduction (pdf)
eAWBLink Fact sheet (pdf)
List of connected carriers (pdf)
For any questions or further information,
contact the eAWBLink team.