Are you NDC certified?
IATA provides the only official industry certification program for NDC.
The certification process examines the capabilities of airlines, agents and aggregators to receive and send NDC messages, testing specific NDC solutions.
NDC Certification covers:
- Airlines, Sellers and Aggregators – Any airline that deploys an NDC API or any seller or aggregator that consumes these APIs; and
- IT Providers – Any vendor that offers NDC products and services for airlines and distributors can become NDC capable.
Access now the NDC Certification Registry to see who are the NDC certified /capable actors.
Rise to the standard and apply for certification:
Changes to NDC certification
As the NDC standard moves towards critical mass , with all major stakeholders engaged, IATA is introducing changes to its NDC certification to better support the industry through this new phase of volume growth:
- Certification and renewal on a 36-month cycle of NDC schema versions
- Level 4 certification, full Offer and Order Management, which includes additional Servicing Messages (OrderReshop RQ/RS, OrderChangeNotif)
- "XML-Capable" Registration and new Level 1 certifications discontinued
- “NDC@Scale” certification for airlines: a set of criteria to demonstrate that airlines (and their IT providers) have a minimum set of recognized capabilities to drive volumes of NDC transactions towards 2020.