Solutions you can rely on
IATA Timatic is used by airlines and travel agents to verify passenger travel document requirements for their destination and any transit points. Airlines use various Timatic solutions to ensure their customers are compliant with border control rules and regulations. Timatic delivers personalized information based on the passenger's destination, transit points, nationality, travel document, residence country etc.
- Passport requirements and recommendations
- Visa requirements and recommendations
- Health requirements and recommendations
- Airport Tax to be paid by the traveler at either departure or arrival airport
- Customs Regulations relating to import/export of goods and small pets by a passenger
- Currency Regulations relating to import and export by a passenger
- Latest News on key regulation changes
The right solution to meet your needs
IATA continues to develop new solutions based on Timatic which are tailored to the needs of Airlines, Travel Agents, Ground handlers and other aviation related organizations. These include:
- NEW! Timatic Mobile – A stand-alone mobile application to scan and check passenger travel documents
- Timatic Mainframe – Available in all major DCS & GDS systems
- Timatic AutoCheck – An XML based solution which can be integrated into check-in and booking systems
- TimaticWeb2 – Web based solution proving personalized advice on regulations
- TimaticWeb2 Cobranded – Cobranded and included on your inter/intranet sites
- Timatic Script for Amadeus – Available for Travel Agents in the Amadeus Selling Platform GDS
- Travel Information Manual (TIM) – Monthly paper publication including all Timatic information
To enable airlines and other aviation partners to securely manage the passenger document verification process, Timatic solutions require 100% reliable information. To achieve this we partner with airlines, as well as developing closer bilateral relations with government agencies worldwide.
We would like to invite relevant government agencies to join our extensive sourcing network to ensure that passengers always travel with correct documents.
- Find out how to join the IATA Sourcing Network
For more information on any of the Timatic Solutions please contact us here
Do you need more information about your subscriptions status, have any invoicing questions, content related issues or experience technical issues, please contact our Customer Service via the Customer Portal