Welcome to IATA's London training venue at the Imparando City of London Learning Center! Imparando is a spacious, purpose-designed training venue close to London’s financial and legal centers in central London, and is walking distance from the Aldgate East underground station.
- Please check your national quarantine rules and any travel restrictions before traveling internationally to our Training Center.
- You may be required to complete a health questionnaire on arrival at the Reception of the Training Center.
- Please note that we have enhanced safety measures in our Training Centers.
- You may be required to wear a mask while you are in the Training Center.
- We have limited the maximum capacity of the entire Training Center in order to apply social distancing rules.
- Please note that IATA is not able to influence local authorities/immigration to grant visas or border entry.
Wi-Fi internet connection is free for you to use during your time at the Imparando Learning Center.
London Training Center
The IATA London Training Center is hosted by the Imparando City of London Learning Center, which is easily accessible by all forms of public transport. It is only 25 minutes from London City airport by train and underground (tube) or 60 minutes from Heathrow. It is walking distance from the Aldgate East tube station which connects to the District and Hammersmith & City lines. Hotels, restaurants, and shops are within walking distance.
Imparando City of London Learning Centre
56 Commercial Road
London E1 1LP
Please contact our team in Geneva for more information about London or our courses:
Geneva Training Center
Route de l'Aéroport 33
P.O. Box 416
1215 Geneva 15 Airport
Tel.: +1 (514) 390 6777
Contact us online
London course schedule
Found 22 classes