The Madrid training center is located in the IATA offices at Paseo de la Castellana, one of the city's most important arteries, and opposite the Santiago Bernabéu football Stadium, home to Real Madrid. It takes only ten minutes to get to the historic city center.
- Please check your national quarantine rules and any travel restrictions before traveling internationally to our Training Center.
- Please visit the Spanish Government website for the latest information. You may also be required to complete a Health Declaration Form on the Spain Travel Health website.
- Please note that we have enhanced safety measures in our Training Centers.
- We have limited the maximum capacity of the entire Training Center in order to apply social distancing rules.
- Please note that IATA is not able to influence local authorities/immigration to grant visas or border entry.
Printers, Wi-Fi Internet connection, free beverages, and quiet workspaces are available for you to use during your time at the Madrid training center.
Madrid Training Center
The Training Center is located at the IATA office, easily accessible by underground or taxi from the Madrid Barajas Airport. Hotels, restaurants, and shopping areas are conveniently nearby.
Paseo de la Castellana 95
28046 - Madrid
Please contact our team in Geneva for more information about Madrid or our courses:
Geneva Training Center
Route de l'Aéroport 33
P.O. Box 416
1215 Geneva 15 Airport
Tel.: +1 (514) 390 6777
Contact us online
As a course participant you can benefit from special rates with hotels near the IATA office. You will receive reservation details once registered for a course.
Plan what to do during your stay on the Madrid tourism website
Madrid course schedule
Found 21 classes